The Caspian Journal of Mathematical Sciences (CJMS) is an international open-access journal (online) published two-quarterly by the University of Mazandaran Press. This journal has been ramified form a previously published journal under the name "Journal of Basic Sciences" in 2012 and was founded in 2012. CJMS has been granted a liscence from the ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in 2018.
This main scope of CJMS is significantly devoted to scientific papers from all branches of pure and applied mathematical sciences preferably in the following domains: Mathematical Analysis, Algebra, Differential geometry and Topology, Dynamical Systems, Applied Mathematics.
CJMS welcomes original and significant contributions inf the following forms: Research Paper, Research Note, Review Article and Corrigendum written in stylish English language. Every single step of publishing process (submission, editorial process, review process, publication and dissemination process) is free of charge in CJMS. This journal benefits the single-blind reviewing policy using at least 2 reviewers.
Every single step of publishing process (submission, editorial process, review process, publication and dissemination process) is free of charge in CJMS. This journal benefits the single-blind reviewing policy using at least 2 reviewers. CJMS follows the guidlines of Code of Conduct (http://publicationethics.org/resources/code-conduct) of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (http://publicationethics.org/), and follows the COPE Flowcharts (http://publicationethics.org/resources/flowcharts) for Resolving Cases of Suspected Misconduct.
- Article processing is free of charge for authors, and there is no publication fee.
- Journal’s revenue sources: The CJMS is supported by University of Mazandaran.
- Open Access Policy: This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge."
- Postal address: Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Mazandaran, Babolsar, Iran
Postal Code: 95447-47416
- Phone No./Fax No.: +98 11 3530 24 60
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caspian Journal of Mathematical Sciences(CJMS) by University of Mazandaran provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License and the authors retain and hold copyright without restriction or they transfer the copyright and full publishing rights to Caspian Journal of Mathematical Sciences. CJMS's content is archived with the long-term preservation service and follows the CLOCKSS archiving policy.